What is a pre-order?
- A “pre-order” is a newly announced product that has not been made commercially available yet. When a customer places a “pre-order,” they are reserving the item for when it becomes in stock and shippable at a later date; when available, an ETA (estimated time of arrival) date will display near the Pre Order icon on the product page. All pre-orders must be pre-paid in full to reserve the product.
- Pre-orders are saved in a "first come, first served" fashion within the status hierarchy of the Rc Arlos Program. The priority of reservation will be placed on the Pre-Order customer will receive the highest level of priority of reserved a pre-order item.
Rc Arlos always attempts to secure enough products to fulfill 100% of customer pre-orders. All pre-order customers will be notified via email when the product is being shipped to your address.
Who can place pre-orders?
- All customers are eligible to place pre-orders, however, priority is based upon reservation status.
When are pre-orders paid for?
- At this time, all Rc Arlos pre-orders are paid in full at the time the order is placed.
- If you do not wish to pre-pay for pre-orders, you can request a “stock notification” by logging into your account. Simply check the box in the stock notification section on the right-hand side of the product page, just below the “add to wish list” button. An email will be sent to you as soon as open stock of the product becomes available.
How to place a pre-order?
- Any item showing the pre-order button next to it means that item is on order but has yet to be released. You may order any pre-order items by placing those items in your shopping cart and going through the normal checkout process. You will be required to pay for the pre-order items you wish to order.
How will I know when pre-orders are shipped?
- Rc Arlos will notify you via email as soon as your pre-order items are ready to be shipped to your address. The email will also include tracking information and an estimated time of arrival.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: An order containing in-stock items and pre-ordered items will not ship until ALL ITEMS of that order are in stock and available. To receive your in-stock items sooner, consider removing the pre-ordered item from your cart and placing a separate order for it.